build_zapangi cafe

11:02 AM





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The building is so cute. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big posters doesn't show up in the games, can you tell me where to get that cc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Domi - I'm not sure where to send you an ask any longer, so hopefully, you'll see this :D I would like to know if you still have your Train Station N1 set? I know I had it in my downloads archive; however, I cannot locate it. :( Your set is awesome and is also the mesh set for some great recolors. If possible, please respond (and I'll be notified) or feel free to send me a message on Tumblr - szanne7000 - or email me at gmail (same). Thank you, no matter your response. I hope you are having a wonderful day, week, month, year, life <3 Hugs, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you pretty please re-post DL link for your subway train set again?

    ReplyDelete